We must kill Arafat, we must kill, period

T.Hartin t.hartin at qmul.ac.uk
Sun Sep 14 09:51:46 MDT 2003

Eli Stephens wrote:
>Actually, most of the media refer to "removing Arafat" but of those, a
>great many actually refer to "'removing' Arafat", that is, they are
>putting the
>word "remove" in quotes and make it very clear that this is ambiguous and
>could well mean something other than expulsion. Type "Arafat remove" into
>Google and you can see this.

Its getting harder and harder for them to fudge this. This is what the
Deputy Prime Minister of Israel, Ehud Olmert, had to say today (about
Arafat):

"His expulsion is an option, his liquidation is another option. It is also
possible to confine him to prison-like conditions,".

liquidation, huh? I wonder when they are going to take to carrying Tommy
guns to their interviews

yftr,
Tony H