U.S., Brits Block WMD Report?

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Tue Sep 16 08:00:03 MDT 2003

José wrote:

> It has been significantly rewritten at least twice from what was
> posted here.

Is it my imagination, or are the major news companies experimenting on
their web-based news-delivery systems with a heavy dose of frequent
fine-tuning of pieces to ends we can only guess (or perhaps YOU know)?

i scan the major news sites several times daily. i see stories appear,
disappear, re-appear, change slightly, change emphasis, etc. i see
'!!!' headlines appear on the front page, but when i go to the story,
the particular exclamation headline is buried way down in a story in
insignificance.

it happens so often now, i suspect a reason rather than randomness.

and it seems to especially happen with these types of expose stories,
like this one about burying the WMD report. it has spontanteously
trnasmogrified to a story about Powell claiming the '88 Kurdish
gassing is the REAL reason for the invasion of Iraq??? This stuff is
too good to not be included in some conspiracy theory about the
news/propaganda units.

les schaffer