eye opener

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Fri Sep 19 07:47:09 MDT 2003

I wonder if this is true.  If anyone of you know if this is valid please
let me know.

Deb

Here's another "eye opener"!!
Actually I received the following from one of my contacts who
is not connected with The Master's Miracle [product]. However, in
Dr.
Cochrans booklet "The Secrets of pH Concerning Health &
Disease," Dr. Cochran lists margarine as the number three
(After pork and Shellfish) food to AVOID.

MARGARINE vs. BUTTER
DO YOU KNOW...

The difference between margarine and butter?

Both have the same amount of calories. Butter is slightly higher
in
saturated fats at 8 grams compared to 5 grams.

Eating margarine can increase heart disease in women by 53% over
eating the same amount of butter according to a recent Harvard
Medical
Study.

Eating butter increases the absorption of many other nutrients in
other
foods. Butter has many nutritional benefits where margarine has a
few
only because they are added!

Butter tastes much better than margarine and it can enhance the
flavors
of other foods.

Butter has been around for centuries where margarine has been
around
for less than 100 years. Now for Margarine...

Very high in Trans Fatty Acids... Triple risk of Coronary Heart
Disease..

Increases total cholesterol and LDL (this is the bad cholesterol)

Lowers HDL cholesterol, (the good cholesterol) .... Increases the
risk
of cancers by up to five fold...

Lowers quality of breast milk ... Decreases immune response...

Decreases insulin response. And here is the most disturbing
fact....

HERE IS THE PART THAT IS VERY INTERESTING!

Margarine is but ONE MOLECULE away from being PLASTIC...This
fact alone was enough to have me avoiding margarine for life and
anything else that is hydrogenated (this means hydrogen is added,
changing the molecular structure of the substance).

YOU can try this yourself: purchase a tub of margarine and leave it
in
your garage or shaded area. Within a couple of days you will note
couple of things: no flies, not even those pesky fruit flies will
go near it
(that should tell you something) ... it does not rot or smell
differently..
because it has no nutritional value, nothing will grow on it...even
those
teeny weeny microorganisms will not a find a home to grow.

Why? Because it is nearly plastic.

Would you melt your Tupperware and spread that on your toast?

Share This With Your Friends, Print And Send.