PAY ATTENTION

Tom O'Lincoln suarsos at alphalink.com.au
Mon Sep 22 16:43:58 MDT 2003

Clyder: >>You should not assume that they reinvest it just because marx
said so.<<

D'Oh.

>>If you spent a day or so going through the statistics it would be
possible to see if that was true. I would not bet on it though.<<

Just out of curiosity, how do you think capitalism has grown over the past
200 years, if the bosses don't reinvest their profits?

Juriaan's answer, on the other hand, seems very sensible to me.