marxism-digest V1 #6371

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Mon Sep 22 21:44:01 MDT 2003

I won't accept my posting being used as a jumping board for a wave of
senseless anti-Trotskyism. I defend the SU, not its bureaucrats.

The coincidence is quite easy to explain away. Since you didn't have
to stand Stalin's freezing eyes cast on your poor soul, you can't see
how.

Your problem.

El Lunes 22 de Septiembre de 2003 a las 14:52,
Book Worm dijo sobre marxism-digest V1 #6371 que:

> Ho Chi Minh, Stalin, Mao, and the International
>  Brigades all said that Trotsky and his band were fascist espionage agents
>  of the capitalist "democracies"?

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar

Buenos Aires, 1822