Re.: Critical Perspectives on Wars, Classes, & Empires

Chris Brady cdbrady at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 23 11:50:09 MDT 2003

What a wonderful program!
I hope you all can do everything possible to maximize attendence.
(reach out to community, "Buy 1 = Get 1 FREE" popcorn?, etc.)

I wish there was something akin to NetFlix for lefties.
We could call it RedFlix ("red" means net in Spanish, anyways, non?)
I would definitely order ever flick listed on your program
and invite folks over for dinner and a movie.