Value

Xxxx Xxxxxx xxxx.xxxxxx at xxxxxxx.xxx
Thu Sep 25 13:06:27 MDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Louis Proyect" <lnp3 at panix.com>
To: <marxism at lists.panix.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: Value

> > Jurriaan (I am posting this to PEN-L and Marxmail, hope this is okay).
>
> Jim Devine is not a subscriber to Marxmail. Let's try and keep our
> discussions limited to participants on this list.

Isn't this an issue all the time? It does not help when people carry stuff
from other lists.

After all, information about value theory is useful. But endless posts about
one's vacation (or private experience) in Morocco does not really interest
some of us here.

Why not keep personal topics private?

Xxxx A. Xxxxxx
Doctoral Candidate
Department of Political Science
Nelson A. Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy
University at Albany, S.U.N.Y.
135 Western Avenue, Milne Hall
Albany, NY 12222
xxxx.xxxxxx at xxxxxxx.xxx
"Frequently the only possible answer is a critique of the
question and the only solution is to negate the question."
Grundrisse, "The Chapter on Money"