The National question and your request

Waistline2 at aol.com Waistline2 at aol.com
Fri Sep 26 00:21:15 MDT 2003

I have had three request in the last 3 hours for advance copies of the
presentaion being written for the 40th Anniversary of Malcolm X personation of
Message to the Grass Roots in Detroit's King Solomon Church. What I have is a rough
draft that will be sent to anyone on request.

When I send this material out it is for the individual - not questions asked,
and not sent as a bundle. This means it is sent to the individual period.

I am also working on something called the "State of Black America" which I do
not like because it sounds to bourgeois - like something George Bush or the
lap dogs of imperialism - the Urban League, would say.

The tentative title I am working from is "WE IN TROUBLE."

The immediate front of struggle where are you are locted is honorable. The
urgent task is to break the wall of silence.

I need some slogan about "The Wall of Silence" that will run along the
hsitorical ideology of the "Iron Curtain." I used the concept "Cotton Curtain" to
explain historical perspective.  Something about the wall of silence being a
heavy curtain of something. Here is what will win broad section of the Anglo
American people proper, who happen to the totally proletariat in the origins and
logic.

The Quiet Curtain . . . .nope . . .the Curtain of Silence? . . .too corny....
It usaully take six freaking months to figure out a small detail like this if
I am lucky . . . something two years.

A Curtain of Silence?  . . . Aye . . . it lacks the sting of the sharp sound
bite.

Your request as individuals are always honored unconditionally and no
questions asked - period.

Melvin P.