marxism-digest V1 #6386

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at tao.ca
Fri Sep 26 00:31:03 MDT 2003

At 07:24 AM 9/25/2003, you wrote:

>And that is supposed to be a clarification?  A matter of historical
>accuracy?
>
>Indeed, comrade Nestor has blamed the left in general, the left in the US
>and the advanced countries in particular so many times for so many things
>that I tend to read both left and working class everytime he blames either.

Blame whichever you want: THere are imperialist consciousnesses in the
whole of the reactionary working classes here. It is doing us no good, and
Nestor is (may I assume to speak for him on the matter) simply tured of
listening to people apologise, explain away, mis-direct blame, etc et al
for what we *here* have failed to do, slay the beast.

Now, I'm absolutely certain there is noone here who is uselessly tailending
the trade union movement, allowing them to get away with racist murderous
platforms on the simple basis that they are "the workers", no one here
dares to speak of trying to posit a positive place for Canadian or American
nationalism, countries born of genocide and continuing on global plunder.

No one would dare here, in this advanced state, allow those who do the
fighting for a better world in the colonies do so without support in deed
and instead write a brilliant denunciation of how this or that program was
incorrectly applied.

No, there is no one in the entire working class who is willing to die to
protect their "right" to continue to mass exploit, dehumanize and denigrate
all humanity.

Face it, comrade: Our working classes are not inherently correct. They do
not, in Ché's words, tremble at every injustice. Speaking of how workers
need to revolt is one thing, being arrogant from the very bottom of the sea
floor of all soap boxes, well the time is now to say: Ya Basta to that.

For a revolutionary movement of all North America.

--
Macdonald Stainsby.