NYT covers Bush's ass

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 26 10:03:38 MDT 2003

DMcD wrote:

>the above information was uncovered
>by Glen Rangwala well before the war, published widely on the net, and
>hand-delivered with stunning documentation to over 100 members of Congress.

AND was widely publicized by Scott Ritter, who was roundly denounced as a
result.

>Lou Paulsen's case is weakened because he has not assimilated these facts.

Talk about shooting the messenger! I doubt very much that Lou has not
"assimilated" those facts; the fact that he didn't muster every possible
argument in a post to Marxmail hardly proves otherwise.

Get MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service FREE for one month.  Limited time offer--
sign up now!   http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup