Reply to Sabri and Gavin on response to Xxxx Xxxxxx: it ain't me babe

Paul Flewers trusscott.foundation at virgin.net
Fri Sep 26 14:35:29 MDT 2003

Jurriaan says: < To conclude, I am going to give you a quote by Mick Hume,
and I invite you to think about whether and under what circumstances what
Mick Hume says is healthy or unhealthy: "The future shape of politics
remains to be decided. But we will never get there if we do not start
challenging all of the anti-political rubbish of contemporary culture, and
making the case that there is nothing wrong with 'believing in total
politics'." >

All very well, Jurriaan, but can you tell me just what sort of politics Mick
Hume & Co believe in these days? As someone who used support his erstwhile
group, I am utterly at a loss.

Paul F