Mother of all questions...

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Sat Sep 27 16:33:32 MDT 2003

David, don't tease us (or at least, me).  You write:

> then why
> not blame the overthrow of Allende on the Chilean workers.  Surely the
> Chilean workers faced no more repressive apparatus than the Spanish
> workers did in confronting the counterrevolution.

Isn't it all too obvious that behind the forces of counter-revolution
in Chile (and in Argentina, that is something I can talk a lot about)
there lay the overwhelming power of imperialist American
intervention, and that not a single American worker did demonstrate
against the American intervention in the Southern Cone?

Nor did any French worker demonstrate against French intervention in
Africa. And, since we are talking about sweet France, neither did any
of them denounce the Military Mission in Buenos Aires who taught
Argentinean murderers all the skills they so carefully put to
practice after 1976.

And it is you who talks of internationalism, David? Your own
country's working class can become the greatest internationalist
working class in the world since the United States are the hegemon in
this imperialist globe of ours. But they don't. This is one of the
cases where I agree with you: there is hardly a middle-of-the-road
house on these issues.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar

Buenos Aires, 1822