revival and party-building/Politics of American history is simple

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Sun Sep 28 10:51:01 MDT 2003

"CPUSA/Troskyite cabal" posits the present existence of a coherent
CPUSA--and a coherent Trotskyite cabal--AND a hitherto unexposed
conspiracy between them to do something annoying to some members of the
list.

If we're into fictional cabals between fictions, I much prefer teaming
the Elders of Zion and "the greys" from X-Files and pop culture...it
implies a good sense of humor and better suits my level of alienation.

Solidarity!
Mark L.