Reply to Sabri and Gavin on response to Xxxx Xxxxxx: it ain'tmebabe

Sabri Oncu soncu at pacbell.net
Mon Sep 29 01:12:33 MDT 2003

Rakesh:

> Sabri Oncu wants niceties and then accuses me of
> dumping garbage on this list. Oh well.

I did not accuse you of that Rakesh. On the contrary, I learn a lot from
what you post here and elsewhere. And this is one of the main reasons
why I find these "debates" (go figure what this means now) "garbage":
what I thought I meant and what you thought I meant are completely
different. There is also the issue of performing in front of an
invisible audience, of course, which usually makes us feel like boxers
in a heavy weight boxing match.

I don't think we have learnt how to use these mailing lists effectively
yet.

Sabri