Was Lenin So Blind? Reply to Nestor

David Schanoes dmschanoes at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 30 07:42:41 MDT 2003

[ quoted text clipped ]

Brother Melvin,

I trust you, believe me, and I trust you enough to follow your arguments as
you develop them and accept them for their proven value no matter what our
other disagreements might be.

I ask the same in return, provided you or others find value in the scope of
the full argument.

Trust me, my point is not to diminish the importance, the necessity, of the
revolutionary struggle in the less developed arenas, but rather to point out
how the global interlocking of capital binds the outcome of such struggles
to the prospects for revolution in the advanced arena.

dms