Francisco Aruca on Perez Roque in NYC this weekend

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 30 12:59:11 MDT 2003

Walter wrote:

>For those on the left and on the ultra-left who have long
>held the notion that the Cuban government really doesn't
>want the blocade ended

Gee, I always thought it was the right and ultra-right who held this view. I
guess it must be everybody! Just to educate those who weren't aware of this
situation, Walter, who on the left holds this view? It sure isn't anybody I
know.

Share your photos without swamping your Inbox.  Get Hotmail Extra Storage