[Marxism] Forwarded from Mike Alewitz

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Apr 1 09:57:05 MST 2004

Please Post and Distribute:

LaBOR aRT & MuRAL PRoJECT
AGITPROP NEWS: 4.1.4

Sisters and Brothers,

Mayday, the international holiday of working people, is fast approaching.

http://www.marxmail.org/mayday.pdf

Attached is your invitation to a May 1 evening of performance, humor and
music with the Labor Art & Mural Project. As part of the festivities, we
will flash greetings from groups and individuals all over the world -
and we would like a message from you.

Greetings should be one or two minutes in length.  You can send a video,
electronic file, audio tape with still photos or a written message.

Mayday is a time when artists and activists can come together to
celebrate our visions for a world of solidarity, peace and justice.
Please be part of making this a truly international event.

LaMP

_______________________________

Reply to alewitzm at ccsu.edu.

___ I/ My organization would like to participate or send greetings

Name: __________________________________

Email: __________________________________

Address: ________________________________

Phone: _________________________________