[Marxism] Kerry, the VVAW and FBI files

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 15:31:26 MST 2004

>But last week, the Kerry campaign seemed to leave open the possibility that
>he had attended the November session, after historian Gerald Nicosia said
>he had found an FBI document that he said indicated that Kerry was there.

I neither know nor care whether John Kerry was in Kansas City. But one thing
I do know, and that no one should forget, is that the FBI lies and
fabricates material to implicate activists in one thing or another. Even if
an FBI document surfaces which claims that John Kerry was somewhere or did
something, it doesn't make it true. Hell, even if they produce a picture it
doesn't make it true (although more likely, I admit).

DO NOT TRUST THE FBI (or any part of the U.S. government).