[Marxism] OBJECTIVE CONDITIONS IN US JAILS

Matthew Dubuque mdubuque at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 02:21:58 MST 2004

The self-righteous tone the USA takes with respect to prison conditions in Cuba is asinine.

Can any person with any expertise whatsoever about prison conditions in the USA be found who would allege that forcible homosexual rape is not rampant?

I'm not referring at all to consensual homosexual relations.  I'm stating that every person with any expertise on prison conditions in the USA knows damn well that forcible homosexual rape is rampant in the US prison system.

Is there any person who alleges that this systemic epidemic of forcible homosexual rape inside US prisons is not a serious violation of human rights?

Again, I am not referrring in any way to consensual homosexual activity occurring inside US prisons.   Rape is a profoundly traumatic felony and should not be analytically confused with consensual sexual activity, be it homosexual or heterosexual.

The self-righteous tone the Empire takes on this subject as it demands the unchallenged right to nanomanage the affairs of other nations is despicable.

Matthew

Message: 9