[Marxism] "Iraqis fighting for their country"

srobin21 at comcast.net srobin21 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 2 12:31:37 MST 2004

We must remember also that at the very start of the occupation Fallujah was the scene of a bloody massacre of unarmed demonstrators by trigger happy U.S. Troops.  The dead demonstrators, lying in pools of their own blood, present images as horrific as any we have seen in recent days - but conveniently forgotten. Very possibly members of "the mob" that killed the employees of the contractor were family or friends of the slain demonstrators.