[Marxism] Tony Abdo

David Quarter davidquarter at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 2 22:17:24 MST 2004

From:           	Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com>

> Tony Abdo wrote:
> >But then he turns around and makes a big deal out of the Green Party
> >Movement, which in many ways is nothing more than an international liberal
> >effort to reconstitute Social Democracy, whcih itself has fallen into a
> >discredit as profound as the Communist Movement has achieived.
>
> I am putting Tony Abdo on moderation. The above statement is a clear
> statement that he views support for the Greens as a betrayal of the working
> class.

Did it take you all these months to figure out where Tony stands on
the Green party? You might have saved him the trouble of posting
so many times to the list by putting him on moderation once his
position became apparent,  which as far as I can see, he was
pretty explicit about from the beginning.

David