[Marxism] Norman Finkelstein

Mine Doyran mine.doyran at verizon.net
Sat Apr 3 20:54:52 MST 2004

> David Quarter wrote:
> >  I know and I agree. Yet Finkelstein might have mentioned this
> >instead of calling them neutral.

He did not say neutral. He said "mainstream" human rights
organizations..referring to HRW, Amnesty International, etc.

he was saying that even mainstream organizations release info on the torture
record of the jewish state...  so there is nothing secret or new about
isreal's crimes, etc..

Mine A. Doyran
Doctoral Candidate
Department of Political Science
Nelson A. Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy
University at Albany, S.U.N.Y.
135 Western Avenue, Milne Hall
Albany, NY 12222
mine.doyran at verizon.net
"They always say that time changes things, but you actually
 have to change them yourself." -- Andy Warhol