[Marxism] Re: Petras vs Harnecker

Stuart Lawrence stuartlawrence at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 4 12:05:07 MDT 2004

Science and Society is available via ProQuest. The full article* is 56
KB so I won't post it here but if anyone wants it, email me.

Stuart

* Leftist Goals and the Debate over Anti-Neoliberal Strategy in Latin
America
Steve Ellner. Science & Society. New York: Spring 2004. Vol. 68, Iss. 1;
p. 10 (23 pages)