[Marxism] Decisive showdown

g.maclennan at qut.edu.au g.maclennan at qut.edu.au
Mon Apr 5 17:08:05 MDT 2004

>Will you, and others on this list, be ready to raise your
cup to that
>kind of resistence, Gary my dear friend?
>
>I will, because "a single step ahead is worth a thousand
programs".

Nestor I cannot speak for others on the list, but a defeat
for imerialism in Iraq is a very big prize indeed. So I hope
that al-Sadr inflicts a defeat on Bremer & Co.  But I think
his capacity to do so is limited by his fundamentalist
politics.

It is interesting to note that his father apparently
explicitly set out to counteract the influence of the
Communist Party among the poor Shia.

You take care Nestor and the warmest of greetings

Gary