[Marxism] A God-drenched mail, since we are on Easter time

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Mon Apr 5 22:28:50 MDT 2004

Respuesta a: [Marxism] Sadrr uprising gains support of Sunni I
Remitido por: Steven L. Robinson
Fecha: Lunes 5 de Abril de 2004
Hora: 21:05
*****

> 'Sadr Uprising' Gains Support Of Sunni Iraqis

[...]

> God Willing, we will join them. If Iraq's Sunnis and Shiites join forces,
> occupiers will be taught a tough lesson".

Vox populi, vox Dei.  The voice of people is the voice of God. Or, in
a more modern rendenring: "the will of the people is the will of
God."

The Middle East is the region where signs write themselves on the
walls. Maybe too long an exposure to Atlantic mists has turned the
eyes of Western leaders somehow blind to those signs.

Well, as the Catholic saying goes:  "Dios ciega a los que quiere
perder"  (God turns blind the doomed ones).

"Couple of glasses, someone?"  Signed: Dubbya.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar

Buenos Aires, 1822