[Marxism] Marxists and Human Rights

Lanasnest at aol.com Lanasnest at aol.com
Wed Apr 7 00:01:43 MDT 2004

cdbrady,

   I agree with you 100%.  Even in our own country, were seemingly divided
into the "have and the have not's". 97% of our wealth is held by some 3% of the
population.  The "have nots" are led about by the nose, and watch prime news
like it's Manna from heaven.  How did America respond to 9/11?  By waving the
flag...scary.
   So, what will it take to make Americans "reconsider" their BLIND
patriotism?  Not human suffering, not "higher ethics"...not even visions of corpses.
Disgustingly, it seems that higher prices at the gas pumps to run their three
cars per households might be a start.  How CAN we snap them out of their
slumber when it seems that hitting the pocketbook is the only thing that matters?

Lana