[Marxism] We bombed the wrong side in Kosovo - UN commander in Bosnia

Johannes Schneider Johannes.Schneider at gmx.net
Wed Apr 7 02:53:47 MDT 2004

The article below from the Canadian National Post is an indication of what
I argued the other day, that the Albanians are loosing the favour of their
imperialist masters.

The author Maj-Gen. Lewis MacKenzie (ret.) commanded UN troops in Bosnia
in 1992.

National Post Tuesday, April 6, 2004

We bombed the wrong side?

By Lewis MacKenzie

[...]

The objective of the Albanians is to purge all non-Albanians, including
the international community's representatives, from Kosovo and ultimately
link up with mother Albania thereby achieving the goal of "Greater
Albania." The campaign started with their attacks on Serbian security
forces in the early 1990s and they were successful in turning Milosevic's
heavy-handed response into worldwide sympathy for their cause. There was
no genocide as claimed by the West -- the 100,000 allegedly buried in mass
graves turned out to be around 2,000, of all ethnic origins, including
those killed in combat during the war itself.

The Kosovo-Albanians have played us like a Stradivarius. We have
subsidized and indirectly supported their violent campaign for an
ethnically pure and independent Kosovo. We have never blamed them for
being the perpetrators of the violence in the early '90s and we continue
to portray them as the designated victim today in spite of evidence to the
contrary. When they achieve independence with the help of our tax dollars
combined with those of bin Laden and al-Qaeda, just consider the message
of encouragement this sends to other terrorist-supported independence
movements around the world.

Funny how we just keep digging the hole deeper!

Full article reproduced at:
http://lists.econ.utah.edu/pipermail/rad-green/2004-April/013545.html

Original URL:
http://www.canada.com/national/nationalpost/news/story.html?