[Marxism] Re: Iraq should cost Aussie PM his job, says conservative big shot

Gary MacLennan g.maclennan at qut.edu.au
Thu Apr 8 04:03:11 MDT 2004

Dear Mr Gould,

Is it too much to expect of Australians that they would actually get a
migrant's name correct?  It is MacLennan not McLennan.  I know to the
Aussie Aussie Ausiie brigade such differences are not important.  But we do
not all look alike y'know, and some of our best friends are not Australia,
but then you have land abounding in nature's gift and also  girt by sea and
even more importantly you have wealth for toil and all that bs which your
beloved Labor Party never stops promoting.

Gary