[Marxism] Re: Origin of Marriage

Steve Gabosch bebop101 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 8 06:35:00 MDT 2004

Lüko's suggestion is right on the money, from my viewpoint.

Another key writing to consider is The Origin of the Family, Private
Property and the State by Frederick Engels, also introduced by Evelyn Reed,
and also available from Pathfinder Press.

There are also a variety of other articles that some googling can conjure
up off the web, using a variety of combined keywords starting with
"monogamy."

- Steve