[Marxism] Origin of Marriage

Lanasnest at aol.com Lanasnest at aol.com
Thu Apr 8 17:58:45 MDT 2004

Yes, I do agree that there is an extremely racist, narrow-minded, superiority
complexed attitude among American Mormons, but you cannot "throw the baby out
with the bath water."  They have done tremendous good and have donated
literally millions of dollars to relief funds and have thousands of "relief"
missionaries who pay their own way to serve, and do not proselyte whatsoever.  They
are a worldwide church with tremendous power and money at their disposal, but I
believe their motives are good with how they use it.
I, too, have left the church after a temple marriage, seven children, and a
divorse from a leader in the church, but I do not feel as bitter as you...and
feel that hatred for anyone is not where we should be.  Again, it's a "matter
of perspective," and it's important for us to not strike out emotionally and
look at things from a historical and evolutional manner.

Lana