[Marxism] US Paper of Record Admits "Sunnis and Shiites Unite" - and personal note

M. J . Alam junaidalam at msalam.net
Thu Apr 8 21:27:03 MDT 2004

Article is here:

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/09/international/middleeast/09SHIA.html

On another note, my last article was linked under "moron of the day" or something by Andrew Sullivan in his blog. The layers of sophistry and lies are peeling off the war machine, revealing its crudely racist core. I have yet to see a cogent defense of keeping the troops in Iraq other than scare-tactics and flailing. We should definitely build on this development in the streets.