[Marxism] Situation in Iraq according to BBC

David Quarter davidquarter at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 9 04:46:47 MDT 2004

  Now apparently II Duce Bremmer has "declared a ceasefire" in
Fallujah, obstensibly to allow "aid" to come into the area, although
I imagine the real intention is to in the short term neutralize one
sector of the resistance until the point in which the rest of the
country has been again "pacified" and then to resume the killing
spree in Fallujah:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3613299.stm

DOQ

From:           	"D OC" <donaloc at hotmail.com>