[Marxism] Re: [GreenLeft_discussion] Three reports on US massacre in Fallujah and Sadr City; calls for protest

max watts rosiek at bigpond.com
Sat Apr 10 23:14:49 MDT 2004

NOTE "INVASION OF IRAQ" VERY MUCH WRITTEN AS A FIRST PERSON DIARY TYPE
ACCOUNT BY ROSEMARIE GILLESPIE - JUST OUT - PRETTY WELL PREDICTED PRESENT
SITUATION
MAX WATTS
==========================

INVASION OF IRAQ -
AN EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT

GILLESPIEBOOKLAUNCH

INVASION OF IRAQ - AN EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT
Wednesday, 14th April, 6pm for 6.30

HUMAN SHIELD LAUNCHES HER BOOK:
INVASION OF IRAQ - AN EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT

Human shield, peace activist, and barrister Waratah Rose Gillespie
relives her fears, anguish and anger as a human shield during the
invasion of Iraq a year ago in the compelling book INVASION OF IRAQ -
An Eyewitness Account.

Wednesday, 14th April, 6pm for 6.30
@ GLEEBOOKS, 49 Glebe Point Road, Glebe
RSVP to gleebooks: (02) 9660 2333

She spent 10 harrowing weeks - from February to April last year -
witnessing first-hand the horror and reality of war and its terrible
consequences for innocent civilians. In an email from March 2003 she
wrote: "Each day when we see the light of the morning we are glad to
find that we are still alive. Others are not so lucky. Hundreds of
civilians, including small children, have been killed or wounded as a
result ot the bombing. It is clear the Americans are bombing civilian
targets as well as military ones."

For further information, contact:

Waratah Rose Gillespie: 0422 802 018 or (02) 4274 0999
Rosemarie_Gillespie at ekno.com

RSVP to gleebooks: (02) 9660 2333

Ps:  Asked little Johnny CoWarD how long Australian troops
should stay in Iraq:   Answer:   41 Years.   The Brits - last time round,
Stayed 40, (1918-1958) - and didn't finish the job !
We must do better than that !
MW