[Marxism] ILWU leadership and Clarence Thomas???

ertugrul ahmet tonak eatonak at simons-rock.edu
Sun Apr 11 08:48:28 MDT 2004

Remove me from this list or tell me how to do it,  so I can do it by myself.

E. Ahmet Tonak (who does "interesting research" and has "professorial
wages")

The proud father of Ali Tonak

--

I was recently asked whether universities should teach
values.  My response was that universities, whether

Ruth Simmons
President, Brown University

E. Ahmet Tonak
Simon’s Rock College of Bard