[Marxism] Technical request/suggestion for the Marxism list

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Sun Apr 11 12:19:49 MDT 2004

Walter Lippmann wrote:

>On Marxmail, that doesn't happen until the article
>becomes over 100 back.

not quite true.  the latest 100 list is independently handled from the
marxmail archives. however, it does seem there is at least several hours
delay before the posts wind up on the archive. i'll discuss this with
Hans next time we speak about list server matters. i think he is waiting
a specified period before updating the archives. we might be able to
adjust the wait period smaller.

les schaffer