[Marxism] The US SWP and homosexuality

Len Walsingham lha.walsingham at btopenworld.com
Sun Apr 18 10:30:09 MDT 2004

Surely the 'lesson' is to junk the whole 'Marxist-Leninist'
organisational/political model with its military terminology and
structure: leaders and led; paper writers and paper sellers; leaders who
are only removed by their own mortality; so-called 'party unity' and
'discipline'; high-flown 'theories' that explain nothing etc. etc. and
get back to authentic Marxism.

I think this will eventually happen but it is taking far longer than I
thought. The sheer ferocity and ingrained nature of 'Marxism-Leninism'
seem to be carrying it on regardless.

Len