[Marxism] If it's war you want, vote Kerry

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sun Apr 18 11:13:41 MDT 2004

Lou Paulsen wrote:

>Yes, precisely, but this is not a new phenomenon!  Since you're a
>student I presume that you don't personally remember all the other
>elections when exactly the same damn thing happened, like
>Clinton-Reagan, Mondale-Reagan, Dukakis-Bush, Clinton-Bush, and
>Clinton-Dole.  For decades now the Democrat has been saying "You
>have to vote for me.  I'm to the left of HIM."  And for this whole
>time the Democrat and the Republican have BOTH been moving to the
>right.  This would make an interesting poster if someone with
>graphic skills would take it on.

I'd love to have a poster or flyer that visually illustrates the twin
rightward movement of the Democratic and Republican Parties.  Doesn't
ANSWER actually have a person with graphic skills to make one?  I've
always admired the visual polish of ANSWER mobilization flyers and
signs.  (In contrast, ANSWER leaflets and the WW newspaper don't look
particularly pretty -- why???)
--
Yoshie

* Critical Montages: <http://montages.blogspot.com/>