[Marxism] Rice: U.S. Bracing for terror befaore fall election

LouPaulsen LouPaulsen at comcast.net
Sun Apr 18 18:20:13 MDT 2004

From: "Steven L. Robinson" <srobin21 at comcast.net>

Rice: U.S. Bracing for Terror Before Polls

WASHINGTON -- The United States is bracing for possible terrorist attacks
before the November presidential election, national security adviser
Condoleezza Rice said Sunday.

The opportunity for terrorists to try to influence the election, as was the
case last month in Spain, appears to be an opportunity that would "be too
good to pass up for them," Rice said.

"I think that we do have to take very seriously the thought that the
terrorists might have learned, we hope, the wrong lesson from Spain," Rice
told "Fox News Sunday."
[...]
This is a new level in negative campaigning.  "Al-Qaeda is going to plant
bombs
in the US (as in Spain) to terrorize the electorate into voting for Kerry,
their favored candidate.  But we won't let them!"   Osama = Willie Horton.
What a slander on Kerry and also on Osama.

Lou Paulsen