[Marxism] Moderator's note

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Apr 20 07:23:37 MDT 2004

MOTECK1457 at aol.com wrote:
> http://www.amarji.org/art_ess/Essays/Essays2003/ess6.htm
>
> I think the author is insightful about Arab nationalism, and very naive about
> U.S. intentions in Iraq; such naivete demonstrated by the implicit assumption
> that anyone in the higher reaches fo the current U.S. government would be at
> all seriously interested in the suggestions he makes.
> Marion

Marion, all but a handful of your posts to Marxmail since you have been
here have been narrowly focused on Israel and the Arabs. Unless you
begin to demonstrate a familiarity with and a concern for the broader
issues of Marxism, I will have to unsub you. This mailing list is not
Mideast-Talk. It is for Marxist activists and scholars. Starting with
Henwood's LBO-Talk, there are all sorts of email lists that are much
more flexible than this one. We have a focus on the agenda of Marx,
Engels, Lenin, Trotsky, Rosa Luxemburg, etc. This will be my last word
on the topic.

--

The Marxism list: www.marxmail.org