[Marxism] May Day in Connecticut

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Apr 20 11:20:20 MDT 2004

I am planning to go out to New Britain to attend this event. If anybody
is going out there by car from the NYC area, I'd like to get a ride. If
a car ride is not available, I still plan to make it out there by train
or bus. You can let me know offlist if you are planning to attend, so we
can coordinate transportation. Btw, the Professor Louie listed below is
not me.

====

MayDay!
Mayday!
Party with
PROFESSOR LOUIE
MIGUEL GUZMAN
PENNY ARCADE
CHRIS RAEL
LOVEWHIP
OTHERS TBA
Music/ Poetry/ Performance/ Art/ Dancing/ Food & Drink
Electronic greetings from artists and activists around the world!
All proceeds to advance LaMP's goal: Creating public art in support of
working-class struggles for social and economic justice. (This is our
big  fundraiser for the year of the antiwar mural project!)
Admission $20--Students $10
For ticket information: Call 860-826-5958/gauvreau at aol.com
LITERATURE TABLES WELCOME

Who are these performers, you ask? For a start .     .     .
Check out http://www.pennyarcade.com/bio.html
http://www.pennyarcade.tv
www.churchof betty.com
REVIEWS WILL BE POSTED INTERMITTANTLY TO ENTICE YOU TO ATTEND

--

The Marxism list: www.marxmail.org