[Marxism] Good and bad cops in US politics

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Wed Apr 21 11:20:28 MDT 2004

Steve H. wrote:

"Lou and Nestor:

Would you both agree that Lou's metaphor of the good cop and bad cop
applies not merely to "Left Zionists" but to all those liberals in
the US who are strongly pushing for Kerry to get elected? Isn't Kerry
just Bush's left hand? It's obvious to me."

I am not American, so that please read this with more than a grain of
salt (perhaps a full 100 lb sack would not be enough).

Every four years, the American people is summoned to take part in a
more or less rigged election to choose the CEO of the Managing
Council of World Imperialism.

The main debate, thus, turns around which is the best policy to keep
the globe pumping riches into the G-7 and associates.  Sometimes, you
need to whip the slaves. Sometimes you need to woo them.  What you
always need, however, is that the slave _remain a slave_.

Hope this answer from afar is of some help.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar

Buenos Aires, 1822