[Marxism] FW: Zionism = Nazism

Craven, Jim JCraven at clark.edu
Wed Apr 21 11:25:31 MDT 2004

Remember Mengele? Apparently the descendants of some of his victims
learned well.

From: "The Other Side of Deception" by Victor Ostrovsky (former Mossad),
Harper Collins, N.Y. 1994

" That was where I would come in as a military police officer; my job
was to take the prisoners to a holding facility in Nes Ziyyona, a small
town south of Tel Aviv. I'd always assumed that it was an interrogation
facility for the Shaback. We all knew that a prisoner brought there
would probably never get out alive, but the brainwashing we'd gone
through in our short lifetimes had convinced us that it was them or us;
there was no gray area.
  It was Uri who enlightened me regarding the Nes Ziyyona facility. It
was, he said, an ABC warfare laboratory--ABC standing for atomic,
bacteriological, and chemical. It was where our top epidemiological
scientists were developing various doomsday machines. Because we were so
vulnerable and would not have a second chance should there be an all-out
war in which this type of weapon would be needed, there was no room for
error. The Palestinian infiltrators came in handy in this regard. As
human guinea pigs, they could make sure the weapons the scientists were
developing worked properly and could verify how fast they worked and
make them even more efficient. What scares me today, looking back at
that revelation, is not the fact that it was taking place but rather the
calmness and understanding with which I accepted it.
  Years later, I met Uri again. This time he was in the Mossad, a
veteran 'katsa' in the Al department, and I was a rookie. He had come
back from an assignment in South Africa. I was then a temporary desk man
in the Dardasim department in liaison helping him prepare for a large
shipment of medication to South Africa to accompany several Israeli
doctors who were headed for some humanitarian work in Soweto, a black
township outside Johannesburg. The doctors were to assist in treating
patients at an outpatient clinic for the Baragwanath hospital in Soweto,
a few blocks away from the houses of Winnie Mandela and bishop Desmond
Tutu. The hospital and clinic were supported by a hospital in Baltimore,
which served as a cut-out for the Mossad. Uri was on a cooling-off
period from the United States.
   'What is the Mossad doing giving humanitarian assistance to blacks in
Soweto?' I remember asking him. There was no logic to it; no short-term
political gain (which was the way the Mossad operated) or any visible
monetary advantage.
    'Do you remember Nes Ziyyona?' His question sent shivers up my
spine. I nodded.
     '  This is very much the same. We're testing both new infectious
diseases and new medication that can't be tested on humans in Israel,
for several of the Israeli medicine manufacturers. This will tell them
whether they're on the right track, saving them millions in research.'
        ' What do you think about all of this?' I had to ask.
        ' It's not my job to think about it.'
(pp. 188-89)