[Marxism] Why debating with some Zionists on a Marxist list

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Thu Apr 22 07:00:21 MDT 2004

Macdonald S.:

"Are there people who think we should tolerate Zionists in a
different light than we should other racists? What do we then say to
Palestinians who want to see that their situation is taken seriously
by potential comrades? Tough shit, let them say what they want, even
in "revolutionary" space?"

The problem is, the KKK and Apartheid supporters (BTW: not
Afrikaners, Afrikaner is a language, the African version of Dutch,
and in fact it is slightly slanderous for the Dutch community in the
Cape, who _were not_ the original instigators of racism, an invention
of British colonialists as usual --recorded by Samir Amin on _Unequal
exchange_) do not have a _left wing_.

The comments by Matzpen, 1971 (which were absolutely true, I can
witness because by those times I was a "left wing" Zionist) are still
apt.

So that I believe it is very useful to help people out of that swamp.
Truly Left wing Zionists must be dragged from their hairs out of the
mud.  I was not the only one who could do it. There are many out
there.

That is my opinion at least.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar