[Marxism] reality

Lanasnest at aol.com Lanasnest at aol.com
Fri Apr 23 08:45:04 MDT 2004

Marion,

    I agree with you, and would like you to teach me the "reality" of how we
can become more productive in the practicum.  It seems that we are no
different than any other party...only united when there is a common "foe."  I may be
missing the boat here, but I think that if we focus on some common threads
among us, and gain strength and support from each other we could have the
potential to do great things.                                            Good old Abe
said "a nation divided cannot stand."  Neither can a party such as ours.
Maybe I am to idealistic, but if we continue to focus on our differences, and who
is "smarter" or "radical" or who would be better suited to fit in the
party...we will accomplish NOTHING.

Lana