[Marxism] reality

Lanasnest at aol.com Lanasnest at aol.com
Fri Apr 23 10:53:08 MDT 2004

   I also wanted to thank-you for your clarification, it's just that I feel
we need to start with a common thread that the "masses" can accept.  I think
the average person who lives, and especially those who are "thriving" don't even
have the ability to understand the basic concept of a communal society.  If
we want to make a change (and I am in TOTAL agreement with your statements) we
cannot entice people to join our "common" cause if we aren't in agreement with
what that cause is.  The only other choice would be anarchy and more
fighting.  I am totally committed to the communist cause, but I don't see it becoming
a REALITY if we dot have a common goal and objectives ourselves.  I want to
make things HAPPEN, too.

Lana