[Marxism] Fwd: Chavez praises Marxist.com and backs HandsoffVenezuela campaign, David Walters

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Apr 25 08:47:05 MDT 2004

> When the Militant tendency left the British Labour Party, where they had
> been practising deep entry for over three decades, in the mid 1990s
> Grant & Wood parted company with them. In Britain only a very small
> minority sided with them, but they did have supporters in other sections
> of the CWI. How significant their forces are I don't know, as in
> Britain, Ireland and Germany (the countries I'm familiar with) they are
> quite insignificant.
>
> Einde O'Callaghan

In a way, the high quality of the Wood-Grant website reminds me of
wsws.org. Both outfits have a rather modest presence on the ground but
sustain a useful cyber-presence that is indispensable as long as you
bracket out the Trotskyist "crisis of leadership--we're here to solve
it" boiler-plate. There's some kind of lesson here, what it is I'm not
exactly sure.

--

The Marxism list: www.marxmail.org