[Marxism] Gay oppression

Lanasnest at aol.com Lanasnest at aol.com
Mon Apr 26 13:19:50 MDT 2004

I think the issue of Gays rights is so multifaceted that it cannot be
resolved by any particular proposition.  There are many psyco-Dynamics of populous
reaction to ANY alternat lifestyle that threatens their fundamental belief
system.  Our families are being broken apart by many capitalistic influences that
force the traditional family unit to destruction.  Surely there needs to be a
scapegoat...thus enters the oppression of the right to live against the grain,
so to speak.
                                                                The problem
is that people don't want to take responsibility for their choices...bigger
house...nicer car, ect.  Why is it that the traditional extended family is
virtually extinct?  Certainly not because of Gays right to express their love in the
way they feel will bring them happiness.  Our pursuit of happiness should be
the preservation of our families, not judging anthers way of doing that.

Lana