[Marxism] Talk Left, Walk Right

Lanasnest at aol.com Lanasnest at aol.com
Tue Apr 27 01:15:44 MDT 2004

Yoshie,
   I want to thank you for your post.  You don't mince words.  You are brave,
enlightened, and a clear thinker.  I pondered your quote about talking left
and walking right to heart.  I was raised as stout, bigamist, white sepremest,
I always rejected the teaching of my family without causing direct
confrontation.  Because I was an active "church gower," I formed my fundamentalist type
of thinking.  This kind of brainwashing takes a long time to spew out.
   I lived in Italy for four years there, and came involved in the Communist
Party.  It was love at first sight.  The only problem was my Italian was not
sufficient to grass all concepts...a problem of linguistics, not of dedication.

   I so appreciated the thoughtful, dedicated peoples on this list,,,and
value their advice.  I am not a long time veteran in politics, and don't claim all
of my simple little posts align perfectly with Marxism.  But I am serious
about learning and living by the dictates of mine own conscience.  I have much to
learn...and that is why I involve my self on this list...it is the closest
system to what I inherently believe.  I am sorry if I don't always fit in the
mold, but I speak from the heart and am not a scholar nor a politician.  I'm
just a person who can't stand for injustice in any form, As I said before, we
need to learn and support one another in our quest for machining a better world.
We must be an example within our own group or we can In no we not Walk the
walk" as leaders.  I'm sorry if anyone is ever taken aback by anything I
post,,,really.  I need your help and guidance...not rejection.  Thankyou for
listening.

Lana