[Marxism] RE: Christianity and Homosexuality

Lanasnest at aol.com Lanasnest at aol.com
Wed Apr 28 10:28:02 MDT 2004

   It is very human to seek one's identity, and it is a hard thing for our
Gay population to find an acceptable comfort zone.  Yes, I agree that we must
sometimes show a little tolerance as certain of these individuals find who they
are and how they fit into society.  As with anyone seeking their identity, we
must allow them time to do this.  We can show support in many ways, I would
suggest that we HELP_ by being a friend and showing acceptance.
   As to the homophobic issues...that's not the gays problem, it is OUR
problem.  We need to look at why we feel uncomfortable in the first place...and
maybe we need some growth ourselves in securing our own "identity"?

Lana