[Marxism] Maoist use paper to make revolutionaries/humor is good

Lanasnest at aol.com Lanasnest at aol.com
Wed Apr 28 11:26:26 MDT 2004

   Thankyou, Melvin, for your post.  I am familiar with the 12 step
program...and particularly the second step.  I find that I have to return there
often...and "shut the fuck up."  I find it difficult knowing when to sit back and
process information and theories...and when to act.  I take life and
responsibility so seriously, that I forget to laugh.  Most of the time when I do laugh it
is at my own foibles.  Other times it's a sad sort of satirical laugh
underlined with futility.  I think I need to go back someplace and REALLY believe a
"higher power" can restore me to sanity.  Maybe that higher power is just HOPE?

Lana